A canvas of colour, autumn is showcased in Bright. Brisk mornings, sunny days and cool nights invite adventure, exploration, lots of gourmet food and wine indulgence. Scaling the skies, riding the rivers or being cosy and decadent beside a toasty open fire make autumn in Bright a special ‘getaway’ experience!
Events and Festivals highlight the season. Most notable are the famous Autumn Festival with the Wandiligong Nut Festival and the Autumn Art Exhibition.
Autumn - Main Festivals & Events:
- Bright Autumn Festival including Gala Day, Saturday Market, Open gardens and loads more! Ph: 1800 111 885 . www.brightautumnfestival.org.au
- Autumn Art Exhibition April-May Ph: 03 5750 1660
- Wandiligong Nut Festival May Ph: 03 5750 1766. www.go.brightvic.com/wandinutfestival
- Mt.Hotham Village Chairlift Rides Easter Ph: 03 5759 4444
- Bright Markets – 3rd Saturday each month
Contact 1800 111 885, 03 5750 1233 for further information on these and other regional events.