Bright Markets... Make it. Bake it. Grow it.
9am til 1pm ... 3rd Saturday every month... Howitt Park by the Ovens River in beautiful Bright
A visit to Bright's Make it. Bake it. Grow it. Market is shopping heaven if you’re looking for something original, something handmade, something special… something organic, something recycled, something ethical... you’ll find original artworks, wood work, homewares and skincare, as well as gorgeous kids fashion and jewellery by local designers, all guided by our philosophy of “make it, bake it, grow it”.
If you’re a foodie or wine buff, you’ll especially love our market …Bright is situated in the heart of the Great Alpine Valleys ... our own little food bowl! We have a wealth of fresh produce – including fresh nuts, fruit and vegetables, freshly baked breads, olive oil & pasta, wine, cider & ales, locally made cheeses, trout and meats.
And, when you need a break from the shopping, sit back and be entertained by our local performers guaranteed to get you in the groove. We haven’t forgotten about the children either, they will absolutely love the array of activities hosted by one of our many community groups... this may include face painting, craft activities, balloon animals or even the egg and spoon race.
Please come along... we look forward to sharing this special journey with you...
The Bright Markets are run by a Committee, which is a sub-committee of the Bright and District Chamber of Commerce (BDCC). For Stallholder information please visit www.brightchamber.com.au. The Bright Markets Committee in conjunction with the Alpine Shire are working to the common goal of developing the Bright Markets... Make it. Bake it. Grow it into the very best regional markets showcasing our unique regional produce and products.
Bright Rotary Markets
In addition to the 'Bright Markets... Make it. Bake it. Grow it.' held monthly, the Rotary Club of Bright manage and execute five additional markets, most of which are in conjunction with major events and festivals throught the year.
- Market 1 – Spring Festival Market (Melbourne Cup Eve), Monday October 31, 2016, Bright Shopping Centre, Burke Street, and Burke Street car park, 9am to 2pm;
- Market 2 – Bright’s Iconic Rod Run Market (Show and Shine), Sunday November 6, 2016, Pioneer Park Bright, 9am to 2pm.
- Market 3 – New Year Twilight Market Thursday January 5, 2017, Bright Shopping Centre and Burke Street, 4pm to 9pm.
- Market 4 - Easter Market (Magical Easter in Beautiful Bright), Saturday April 15, 2017, Bright Shopping Centre, Burke Street, and Burke Street car park, 9am to 2pm.
- Market 5 - Autumn Festival Market (Gala Day), Saturday May 6, 2017, Bright Shopping Centre, Burke Street, and Burke Street car park, 9am to 2pm.
If you would like to find out more about the Bright Rotary Markets, please contact the Rotary Club of Bright, Bright Markets information line on 03 5755 1696 or Bright Rotary Markets website.